Friday, April 07, 2006

just something fun

Just found a silly quiz online ...

Greed:Low
 
Gluttony:High
 
Wrath:Low
 
Sloth:Medium
 
Envy:Very Low
 
Lust:Medium
 
Pride:Medium
 


Discover Your Sins - Click Here

Had a surreal week ...

This weekend it was in the 70s ...

Wednesday night it was snowing ...

On tuesday worked a full day and made a buck (seriously) .. on thursday almost nothing and then a 2200 mattress with 10% commission (surreal)

but now of course there is the movie review ....

I saw Chicken Little last week and it was OK ** .. .The beginning was simply terrible and the end was kinda cute ... It wasn't horrible but would give it the thumbs down ..

I also saw a much more interesting movie the last few days ... 7 up ***1/2 and 7 plus 7 *** ... both are very interesting and the beginning of the up series ...

I enjoyed the first documentary more because the kids were new ... I enjoyed seeing these kids of different classes in England ... there has been 7 up, 7+7, 21 up, 28 up, 35 up and 42 up ...

Its one of the movies that Roger Ebert considers one of the ten best of all time and very interesting sociologically ...

my only concern with 7+7 is the kids haven't grown up that much yet .. I will be very interested in 21 up .. and have heard 28 up is the best of the series..

so whats up with you

oh and it sucked to see Mandisa go away on American Idol, I think she had the best voice so far...

Country Chris was the best last week (although my least fav. on the show) and Taylor Hicks was simply awful (although hes one of my favs ... was #2 to Mandisa)

Cheers!

edmund

No comments: