Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Whats the weather like today .. today is subby

Well the book is going very ... very well ..

I am up to 37,000 words .. the 50,000 word goal of NanoWrimo is getting quite close.

I also got called to sub today ... yay!!!

Quite frustrated about the $125 excise tax on my car in Maine .. they base it on the original price of your car .. my car might have started at 32,000 but its 22 years old .. my merc 300D 84 is probably worth around 2,000-3,000 now especially with a little bit of body damage and chipped paint .. this makes the tax like 5% of my car's value ...>GRRRRRR

I have three blogs to mention...

My book blog ...

http://nofilterbook.blogspot.com

Has some excerpts as does this journal in blog format
also started

http://mainebeerguy.blogspot.com ...

My travels in beer land and various reviews of beer ... 1st entry some fun at the Great Lost Bear in Maine .. If your curious most of the beers were 4 oz samples ... except for the Allagash Curieux which was an 8 oz beer with like 13% alcohol (most beers are around 5% or so)
And my main home page ...

which you are at right now ....

Have a nice day y'all ...

edmund davis-quinn

No comments: