Thursday, April 07, 2005

Playful Kitty

Its amazing how much debt I put myself in.

2 years of MBA and no real job since will do that to you.

Sub Teaching is fun but unfortunately doesnt pay all the bills nor happen in the summer. I think I need to find a 2nd job now that will continue through the summer.

The wife is trying to start up a training and creativity workshop business and I think she is awesome.

Have an interview for ETEP (Ext. Teacher Ed. Program) at Univ. of Southern Maine on Monday for Elementary Ed (k-8) ... I hope it goes well ... Thinking Grades 3-6 are about the right way to go.

Kindergarten and 1st Grade are too young for me.... and really like the older elementary school kids. They are still precococious and often quite willing to learn.

My kitty Hunter is also being very playful right now.

And knocking stuff all over the place.

Blessed be.

eddie

No comments: