Tuesday, April 06, 2004

Wrist/Injury ...OUCH!!!!

Hey everyone.

I thank you all for your support with my injury and if you are OK seeing stiches I have a link with pictures ....

Dont worry there are of stitches not the open wound ....

Wrist/Arm Injury pictures

Luckily my arm is feeling much better and stronger now (week and half will do that) .. still a little red (doctor said might have been allergic to the stitches) ...

Also saw Secret Window with Johnny Depp tonight which I HATED (0 Stars) .. I can't remember being this bored at a movie in a while .. It was under 90 minutes but felt more like 3 hours plus .... I think watching Godfather I and II would have seemed shorter ... In short DONT see it ... even my sweetie Ninanna who is a huge Stephen King fan was disappointed by it.

See Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind instead, because if you haven't yet shame on you ... Also for you NYCers out there see Bridge and Tunnel with Sarah Jones down at 45 Bleecker and see the really fun doubleheader at the UCB Theatre of Julie Spero's "Who's Your Daddy" and "Gutenberg! The Musical" my vote for best use of trucker hats ever (will be a lot, probably already is, in the garbage throughout hipsterville) Who's/Gutenberg is being shown at UCB Theatre on Wednesdays at 8 pm for the low low price of $5

So lets hope the cold has disappeared and Happy Easter and Passover y'all .. I have to go out and drink with you SGNYers sometime soon (this weekend seeing the parents in NJ) ....

ecq

No comments: