Friday, March 26, 2004

Family Guy will be back

Family Guy looks like its going to be Back!!!!

According to E!/Yahoo News ... In early 2005, there willl be new episodes...

The link is on the bottom of the journal ... But I was on millions who bought the DVDs so I am very happy about and submitted the story to SG news too...

And if you have been reading my last posts you know how much I liked "Bridge and Tunnel" and "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"... I think they are both better every time I think about it.

Another really good show is at UCB on Wednesdays at 8 pm through April ... THe first part is Who's Your Daddy ... a really good one woman show by Wendy Spero ... and the second part is Gutenburg! The Musical whihc is the most creative use of trucker hats ever in a show I could compare with "Waiting for Guffman" ....


UCB Theatre

So have a nice weekend and enjoy the warm weather ... tomorrow i go to the Bronx Zoo(my yearlong membership ends in March)

ecqFamily Guy is Coming Back!!!

No comments: