Friday, February 06, 2004

MMMM ... Monument Kisses

One of my fav. things is the "monument kiss" it is something that me and Lanna (my fiancee) started around the 2nd month of our relationship ... It works really well in NYC (especially in midtown) but could work in any city or could even be personal monuments ...

So when I see say the Flatiron or the Empire State Building I say "Monument Kiss" for a very nice smooch ... .... If I see more then one there is "Double Monument Kiss" etc which is even longer and deeper ...

One of the most special things about my relationship with Lanna is this monument kiss and of course any excuse to kiss is good .... One of the best spots I know for the monument kiss is Mad Square Park at 24th between 5th and Broadway (road triangle) there you can see the Metlife, Flatiron and Empire State Buildings ... A Triple Monument Kiss ... YAY!!! ...

and congratulations again to everyone who is on sg.com/news ... Check out the submissions some are really good ... be good y'all and monument kiss, monument kiss, monument kiss ... YATYYYYY!!! ./..... ecq

No comments: