Thursday, February 19, 2004

Ed's first balloon twists ....

So I am now in Peabody, MA for the "Twist and Shout" Convention with 300 balloon twisters/clowns.

I actually did the first balloon twisting ever tonight.

It was actually quite fun ... and the latex balloons take much more then you would think they could.

Also had some outrageously good Brazilian food tonight ... all you can eat different types of meats that came out of skewers for you to try a piece of .... definitely not for Veggies ...

Then again, I did go to Buddha's Delight in Boston's Chinatown which is all veggie on Monday night and had "pork" (made with gluten) vermecellli dish ... It was surpisingly good.

If you are interested in some pictures of some of my first balloon animals check out this new link ....

http://balloonwench.com/tands2004

Either way I hope you all enjoy the rest of your feb. and realize that Spring will be here soon ...

mr. edmund

No comments: