Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Sorry for the long delay.

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving and a sane pre-Christmas.

I had my performance for my level 1 shows for the Upright Citizens Brigade improv class .... It went well but was a very quick 45 minutes that went by.

Although I was very pumped for the performance, the suggestion was toothpaste and since I saw no one going up for the monologue I went up myself ... I started with an inane it sucks to not have toothpaste when you travel and then I mentioned Colgate's wonderful I-AA football performance of something like 15 wins in a row...

I also had an awkward 3 person scene where I was not sure where I would go .... Then I was the gamemaster in a Parker Brothers Skit .....

But improv is definitely a good way to think on your feet.

So have a great holiday and keep in touch....

Fav Websites include....

http://www.espn.com ... ESPN

Hunter Socks Thompson (our cat) ...

Who is a very chatty kitty and has a blog even more interesting then this....

Also the Star-Ledger (Newark,NJ) coverage of Rutgers Sports.
My alma mater also has the official Rutgers sports site for the Scarlet Knights.

Although I don't look at it enough the ex-pats(people from other countries in Russia in this case) view of the world from Moscow .. the Moscow News

Anyway good to say hi to y'all and if you know of any job openings let me know ... being an eccentric dreamer does not pay enough....

Cheers ... ecq (Edmund Charles Davis-Quinn)

No comments: